Take advantage of the Goodness of our Heart cereal in these delicious Blueberry Yoghurt muffins!
- 1 egg
- 100g sugar
- 1 cup of low fat plain yoghurt
- 1 cup of self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of Goodness Superfoods Heart cereal
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Mix the egg, sugar and yoghurt together
- Gently mix in the flour, baking powder and Heart 1st cereal
- Mix until you have a smooth dough and then add the blueberries
- Spoon dough mix evenly into a greased 12 muffin tray
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 mins.
Recipe courtesy of Goodness Super Foods